|Home||» Products||» Magnetic Separators||» Hump Magnet|
Electro flux Equipment is a well known manufacturer, exporter and supplier of Hump Magnet. It is an in-line magnet that is used for extracting ferrous metals from chutes and pneumatic conveyor systems. This magnet is widely used for magnate separation for removing small tramp iron like bolts and nuts etc. Our offered product is widely deadened in the market due to its features like maintenance free, easily installed and not affected by wet conditions. Further, it contain two powerful magnetic plates that is positioned at right angles to each other. That material that are passing through the chute system are finely distributed with he hump and across the magnet with less turbulence and no blockage.
- One separation unit from plate magnet.
- Simple structure, easy cleaning and assembling.
- Inlet, outlet or other special requirement can be custom made
- Easy to handle
The continuous operation, high performance Extractors, feature powerful parallel permanent magnets to capture ferrous tramp metal from dry material in high volume flows. Use our Air-actuated self-cleaning style, for automated or remote cleaning of Extractor. Capture ferrous tramp is held on the magnets and stripper drawer can removed for fast cleaning. In a direct material flow, extractor deliver effective tramp metal removal and are ideal for packaging machinery and protecting material processing.
The high performance Extractors and continuous operation are the features to capture ferrous tramp metal from dry material in high volume flows. Extractors are ideal for protecting material processing and in a direct material flow it deliver effective tramp metal removal. For auto-mated cleaning, Air-actuated self-cleaning style is used and stripper drawer is quickly removed for fast cleaning.
Magnetic Humps Specification :
- Type of magnet: High intensity high gradient high power rare earth magnet
- Grade of magnet: n52sh
- Remanence br: 14300-14800 gauss
- Coercivity force bhc: 836-10.8 ka /m (koe)
- Intrinsic coercive force ihc maximum energy product
- BHM.(Bh) max.: 398-422hj / m3 / 50-53 mgoe
- Maximum operating temperature: 80ºc
- Input & outlet: 450 mm
- Moc of housing: Mild steel
- Moc of magnet: Stainless steel
- Magnet size: 500, 300 and 100 mm
- No. of magnets: 02 nos
- Housing size: 600 (w), 1500 (h), 500 (d) mm